2. eol has a shitty gameplay mechanic, when you say solo or get stuck with bad teammates your really saying 'if i cant be on the dominant(raping) team then i wont play'. (also how do you get stuck when you can just switch to another pub)
obviously a) u cant switch to private team rape and b) The stacked team is full (only needs 5 people)
3. whats the point of base tele if your just gonna get raped to the brink of death, ds, and do it again? just cause you didnt die doesnt mean the issue of spawn rape is fixed.
You would obviously warp before getting raped, and wait till the rape team is being attacked by other soloers or what not.
4. clearly you didn't understand my rhetorical question, let me write it out for you, noone carries td other than a few dedicated hunters. i've never seen a single person react and buy TD as a counter.
BD already mentioned something about this, but its really ur fault if ppl warp and your team doesn't have TD due to how convenient it is to get.
5. all increasing the death timer will do is give the rapegroups more time while they wait for you to spawn back.
Well it works both ways. Lets say some one in a rape group gets RRed and dies, they will have to wait longer to get back, giving more people who are waiting to ambush the rapers time to strike the rest.
6. when i say dont hang around spawn i dont mean run to A1 and look for fights, take the top warp or something and dont pick fights with every person you see.
The top warp is like 2 feet away. All that means if you try to duel another person and then probably end up being vulched by rapers or a BO.
@BD, It's way too easy and rewarding to vulch in this zone. Why drain then fight someone for 5 minutes when you can just shoot a clip and get an ez kill. You can't really vulch in CA. Also what a coincidence teleport is cheap and free.
Also a point that was brought up before by our resident: there are no new weaps/armors that require xp, the Reformulated armors help marginally I guess but they make you slower and that only slows you down when your running away from 5 people (p6 is only 3 rotation). If there was a point to basing people would actually do it. My vote, next rotation, make a new SK gun that requires like 300k xp. LL! I'd use it but you guys probably wouldn't make that gun happen, But seriously, and yes getting xp can be retarded but there's no point in playing the game like CA if you can already choose every class and buy every weap except the armors, which don't really help. Yes, special trimag and chain-sword were great but it looks like most people aren't that committed to getting 700k weaps that might not be that great anyway. I don't even know why I'm ranting but just goes to show its hard to quit inf. Also would have worked was a gimped form of attributes (yes we know its difficult/ur lazy/got other stuff to do/biased against suggestions for some reason).
Basically I'm saying at least try to entertain some of the suggestions, getting new items that require xp was a good idea if you want people to base. I only mentioned TD b/c base tele was "taken out for debugging" (why can't you guys be honest), and looks like it worsened the rape/laming or what not, the only people crying about base tele are those slow and without TD/are too lazy to click *sell pistol, buy TD.
One of the reasons people don't base is b/c lack of useful xp or even cash (med gizers) items aka no reward for basing. Also, how ironic is it that after taking out base tele guy is asking why people don't base. Btw not saying the med gizers shouldn't have been taken out but that was another incentive to basing.
Also as for anyone pissed at the vultures like I've said before why drain then fight someone for 5 minutes when you can just shoot a clip and get an ez kill. You can't really vulch kills in CA. Idk how feasable a dueling place in RPG would be though.