View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 SK players read plz 
Zone Developers

Post Re: SK players read plz
excuse me, soe had players deving all the same THEY CHOOSE TO DO IT. im not your bitch, nor is anyone else. im working on the zones i wanna see up, you have no excuse not to do the same. its not our fault despised abandoned you whine ass entitled fuckheads.

We come and go but it remains
Nobody cares, nobody cries
if you're scared or if you die
That's the way it goes
You should know...

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

There is one active dev. One. On SOE, nobody dev'd SK because it worked properly. Guess what? This is a server emulator. Everything had to be coded from scratch. They started with nothing. The zones? They haven't changed any. Nobody altered them in any way. This is just the shit that happens. And guess what? On SOE, everything was dev'd by players for the past five years. Do you know why SK never got any updates? Because none of the SK players wanted to get off their ass and do something about it.

The one dev we have active? He doesn't get paid. He's a player, just like you or me. He stepped up to dev because he wanted it bad enough. If none of you guys want it bad enough, it's nobody's fault but your own. I'm sorry but if not a single person in the SK community has the will to step up and dev, it's not the coder's fault, or the dev's fault, or my fault. BD has offered to help teach people how to use the editors, on top of the fact that he's already working on four different zones, including essentially making three from scratch. If even one SK player had HALF that sort of dedication, you guys would have no problem with your fucking zones.

[01:52] <Skear> how do we kno ur real scales fucker
[01:52] <Scalesdini> Stop spamming.
[01:53] <Skear> oh ok

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:48 pm

I would like to see Mechanized Skirmish in the rotation. You know I like to lame in an Exo Suit.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 am

Jake sounded completely retarded in that last post. When you pay us, then this will be our job.

But until then this is not a job. We don't have to do anything for you, be glad the people who are helping are actually there and if you want something done then do it yourself. Or are you so incapable that it's impossible for you to figure out?

I think that was the most useless and retarded post I've seen on these forums. Congratulations.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 am

TheDevice wrote:
I think that was the most useless and retarded post I've seen on these forums. Congratulations.

BROHEIM GOT ME BEAT? WORD UP!

O WAIT ALL MY POAST STILL DELET0RD SO THIS MAKES SENSE NAO

SK players have always had a sense of entitlement, and that's why they are the pool from which mods are made.

Everyone can quit bitching about HellSpawn when one or several people stand up to replace his ability to code, however poor it may be. No one will step up; everyone wants to bitch. The problem is neither hard to understand nor troublesome to solve.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 pm

I probably take full blame for that, there really weren't skirmish mods before me. :)

You still needing someone to redo the SK zones, Burnt?

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm
Zone Developers

I dont know what the deal is with SK at the moment. One person says its broke, one person says its not, its not up for me to confirm. Im assuming its just a scripting issue (ctf script for the flag capture crap). I dont know. The zone itself needs a bit of cleaning up (like removing xp costs etc). I dont know who all is interested in working on the zone either, but it needs done. I cant work on all that I am and do it too.

That's the way it goes
You should know...

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Holy shit if that's actually Mar please get working on it. MAR #1

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:30 am

Scales said the flags weren't cappable again after someone capped them once. is that true? I note that the pickup delay in sktb.lio is 5000 which is higher than combined arms 1000, i think that means it takes either 5 or 50 seconds to recap. Probably 5 but if burntdevil could confirm that it'd be good.

I would assume burnt is right and it's not the lio file cuz that was probably just taken from SOE working as is.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 pm
Zone Developers

could just remove the flags rofl, not like skers ever play the objectives anyways. hmm, maybe if sk had hq's...

That's the way it goes
You should know...

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next