View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 some ideas 

Post some ideas
Hi, good to see this is still going... I played again for the first time a couple days ago and I was impressed we managed to get about an 18 vs 18 going, with a lot of old faces back.

But some things I found since I came back were that majority of the population, self included, would rather just sit in spec. This was the case for a lot of league players back on SOE infantry during the dying days. Personally the only reason I played was for the competition, meaning things like SB's, Matches, 2v2/3v3s and Duel Tournys.

The current SK map that is up is fine, but gets old very quickly. The north part of the map is hardly used and some ideas would be to make the spawns North West and South East. Also, a dedicated part of the map used for 3v3s or 2v2s would be appreciated if it wasn't too much work. Examples would be on the Elsdragon Compound map in the mid buildings.

I know for me personally and some of the guys I play with would much rather be 3v3'ing or competitive mixing (ventrilo, leaders, etc) than playing pub or sitting in spec (It gets old fast).

Other than that, I am super happy you guys kept it going all this time and anything I said were just ideas to help boost population and to actually get people to play instead of 30 people in spec and 5v5 in pub.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]