Download the Infantry Launcher, extract the .zip archive to a folder and run InfLauncher.exe, you'll be on your way! Account creation takes a few seconds, and game updating is done while you wait!
Already have a launcher? Looking to update?
Replace your old InfLauncher.exe with the one contained in the .zip archive. Make sure you don't have Infantry or the Infantry Launcher running when you update! Don't worry about losing settings, the new launcher creates defaults and won't overwrite user settings if they're present.
Infantry Online Launcher
Finally finished working on the latest Infantry Online Launcher.
- NEW! Fully skinnable! It comes packed with one default minimal skin, you can create as many skins as you'd like and share them with others very easily. Skinning is extremely simple and very flexible.
- NEW! Version checker to notify you of new Launcher updates!
- Username/password saving
- Infantry Directory finder. If it finds one, you'll be prompted to either move it to Infantry Online directory or keep it as your default directory (you can edit the settings.ini file if it doesn't find it)
- Integrated asset checker and patcher
- Integrated account registration
- Auto updates directory servers
- a bunch of other things I can't think of at the moment...
Skin tutorial: http://freeinfantry.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1539
.NET Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... x?id=17851
A big thanks to Jovan for everything. He wrote nearly all the asset patching code and the account server that this launcher uses to log you in and create your tickets/sessions. The default "minimalistic" skin included is also based off his original skin, it was just cut down and modified.