View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dead Links 

Post Re: Dead Links
There's a new infantry?

Oh and is the game down? I just tried to use the client but it gave me an error.

...just my two cents, I don't think anything is wrong with the classic game modes. They're really, really good. Subspace still runs it's classic game modes.

What's lacking is a community - ours got wiped out after the Sony saga and Subspace's rallied before modern titles really took over as a distraction. Ours had a million games out to suck them away forever.

I think that more complex zones and features could definitely benefit the game but also some simpler versions of what we already have and adding features to the classic zones. I don't know if any of this is possible, but check out subspace's Trench Wars for some potential ideas. They have a fairly simple main game and then lots of script based arenas.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 am

Yep, the game has been down for 3 days now :(

Sup MM, what name do you use when you log into the game I never see you and I'm like the most regular regular!

Anywho, I agree with all you said since the "community" is like 10 players who suck so bad at this game (its the guys that killed Infantry like some really bad new ragequitting players named Uzo and Champion and Kevin) who always ragequit pub when the teams get too big to go to a locked small team slow practice because they still don't know how to play the game yet and then the pub is killed every night and thus Infantry hasn't had players for years now :(

Maybe get some skilled players that don't ragequit arenas and one day Infantry will fill a server again!

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:33 pm

deleting posts is for nerds

Booming Infantry Friday March 10,2017:
Attachment:
TheDevicekilledInfantry.jpg
TheDevicekilledInfantry.jpg [ 87.3 KiB | Viewed 128 times ]

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2