Show your Support! READ!

Here you will find threads related to Infantry Online. Please read forum rules.

Moderator: H-Mod

Spacebooy

Re: Show your Support! READ!

Post by Spacebooy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:29 am

for some reason the game population has slowed to a crawl lately with the rpg zones up but hopefully the new client comes out soon and they will advertise like some people have been promising. I hope the new client can be downloaded over the current client which some have been asking about how we can get the new client. Hopefully theres a thread here with the information when the new client is ready cuz he promised it for 2013.

Darsaga, Kon said the gamepad/joystick is disabled right now and I don't know why but he said the new client will let you use one again.

I used a gamepad before and like it even better than using keyboard (especially for throwing grenades). Use the right and left direction buttons to strafe and up and down direction buttons to go forward and back and use the toggle to turn so on default I think you can get your gamepad/joystick to work correct cuz I had it workin good.

krog

Post by krog » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:36 am

Spacebooy,

I use a program called joy2key to add joystick functionality to any game. it's a real basic (I.e. not very intuitive )program, small learning curve to get the keys/axises just right.

Spacebooy

Post by Spacebooy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Are you using that on this game client cuz joystick is not enabled right now but will be with the new client. I just gave the setup I use cuz it worked good for me

Kev92

Post by Kev92 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 am

Gonna lose a piece of my soul if I never get to play this or something like it ever again...

Ken[F]

Post by Ken[F] » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:18 am

agrd

uzo

Post by uzo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:47 am

bring infantry back!

Uzo
Ou1ja
Soulja

Lord_Killer

Post by Lord_Killer » Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to love playing in CTF-X, Twin Peaks, and EOL. Would very much love to play it again.

peeka

Post by peeka » Sun May 11, 2014 10:42 am

i was here from the beginning :) if there were at least 10 people on id always play :)
i love aliens and twin peaks :D so much fun, theres no other game like this.

white_knight

Post by white_knight » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:04 am

white_knight

I'll play SK and CTF. I hope that the community can get back to a reasonable level. I will definitely like to take on the ugly duty of Moderation if no one wants to do it

RiderGZ

Post by RiderGZ » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 am

Alias: RiderGZ

Zones: CTF - TP, HP, etc etc
Leagues: CTFPL

Willing to provide money toward the project to get infantry back on its feet.

The amount of chemistry and skill required to compete in Infantry is unmatched, even till this day. I need it back in my life.