View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Glorious sons of the applecow, I call to thee! 

Post Glorious sons of the applecow, I call to thee!
Izone has fallen. WP is tired of paying the bills and there wasn't much notice before the site went down, so the survivors are scrambling to put the pieces together again. If anyone here is/was/wants to be part of the gayest community in Infantry's history, PM me with a usable email address and I'll get you set up with an invite to the new Slack channel. Eventually, as I won't be checking in here daily.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:59 am

Post Re: Glorious sons of the applecow, I call to thee!
pity reply

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:32 pm

pm me link :)

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Izone? what in oblivion are you blubbering about? why haven't i heard of it before

Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Way back in the stone age when snoob was a serious insult, a collection of folks who had been banned from the official infantryzone.com game site created infantryzone.net. Think of it as a cross between a fansite and an X rated Seinfeld episode.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm

sup c++/ZC I don't miss any of yous at all but what ever happened to Tranquil Rage - he was my fav nerd

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Quote:
Re: Unban Spacekid and ban those who want him banned

AKUMA

Postby AKUMA ยป Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:11 am

Quote:
Well you know something spaceboy, let me tell you something, I see you posting over on freeinfantry, and ya see, I see you doing your little song and dance over there, but my name came out of your mouth boy. Let me tell you something about Akuma, ya see, here's the thing, does the date December 26, 2012 ring a bell? Probably not, but it doesn't matter, let me tell you something, I stopped posting until they unbanned you. Ya see Spaceboy, here's the thing, I personally killed izone by doing that, some time passes, a couple things happen, and there you are running your mouth on freeinfantry, "yeah, Akuma's a cool guy I guess". You guess muthafucka? Hahaha naaa nigga see I don't play that shit. Let me tell you something, you get your ass over on this piece of shit forum, you register your little username, you type out your little password, ya see I don't give a damn if you click the remember me button, you get your ass over here and say what you need to say to me here. My boy Bison is a nice guy, but let me tell you something, let me be serious for a minute, you know who I am spaceboy, and you know why I'm here.

rofl akuma's a good wigga kid. Izone was an epic funny place but you's are all welcome to make posts here.

Seriously, I don't want any part of you psychos but I still post here until Infantry is dead dead so a few more weeks at least ;p

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:36 pm

remember I used to post funny pics or post "irony" after some idiot troll would make fun of someone ... ya good times ...

I could make a list of the people I miss but this forum needs some Tranquil Rage:

epic Tranquil Rage quote, "Correlation does not mean causation"

I just found this one:

"Knowledge is knowing the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius -.-

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]